Lagoon Snorkel and beach tour 3 hours
Price USD 785 per group of max 8 persons, extra person pays USD 70
Roundtrip Pick up Services Cruise terminal or Hotels between Santa Barbara up to Willemstad USD 15 PP. Includes, drinks (soft, juice, water, beer), snacks, snorkel gear, crew, snorkel vest
Lagoon tour description:
- have a coastal cruise passing different beaches, coves and bays, see the many blue colors the sea has,
- spend time on Curacaos longest natural beach, Santa Barbara with shops, different restaurants and beautiful gardens,
- have a refreshing swim at Santa Barbara beach
- view parts of Curacao at the Spanish water lagoon only accessible by boat, see luxurious houses and boats, mangroves, islands, the Table mountain,
- Stop for snorkeling in the Curacao underwater park.
The tour start at the Caracas bay where we tour to Santa Barbara beach passing, the Fort Beekenburg, see all the exclusive homes and boats of the Spanish water lagoon, viewing the table mountain and at the end we stop at Santa Barbara beach for a refreshing swim. The beach has some shops and several restaurants, the water is calm and shallow, so non swimmers can also walk into the water. After +/- 1 hour at the beach it is time to on to the Curacao underwater park for some great snorkeling with the chance to see a sunken boat and many kind of fish and corals.
What to bring
Towel, Sunscreen, Cash/credit cards for restaurants or shops, Change of clothes, Swim suit
Notes: Tour is for all ages, consider physical fitness.
Guests must be able to climb up the stairs to the boat platform stairs.